ABOUT US / CONTACT
Strainers, Drain Hardware, Mixing Valves for Dog Wash Tubs.
Tub Drain with Strainer
Buy Now Only $24.99
(Click image for schematic)
- Stainless-steel, rust-free construction.
- Flat, stainless-steel grid (removable) that keeps hair out of drain without clogging as quickly as concave strainer baskets.
- For 3 1/2" - 4 1/2" diameter hole.
- Includes die-cast locknut & slip nut, rubber washer & fiber washer, polyethelyne tailpiece washer.
Buy Now Only $24
(Click here for installation info)
- Easy access, removable strainer for quick cleanout in seconds. Simply loosen slip-joint nut by hand and pull out strainer.
- Includes connectors and gaskets for 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" drain pipes.
- Manufacturer 3-year warranty!
- Can also be used in homes and RV's to prevent loss of jewelry and other objects.
Hair Interceptor Trap
Zurn Hair Interceptor
(Click here for schematic)
- •Dura-coated cast iron housing.
- Large-surface-area stainless-steel cylinder strainer inside.
- 1 1/2" inlet and outlet.
- Filter is easy to remove and clean. Simply unscrew the lid and remove filter.
- Meets national plumbing codes.
DynaFluid Thermostatic Mixing Valve
Simple, economical solution for fast, temperature-controlled warm water for tubs, or hot water for washing down kennel floors and cages, etc.
Cut-a-way image and dimensional drawings (.pdf file)
Question on Message Board: "I have looked at many ssdw sites and a temperature control system seems to be the right thing to do. Can anyone give me some feedback on Dave's system or any others so I can relay to my plumber?"
Reply: "I purchased the one Dave offers and we are happy with it. When we were doing the build out my plumber tried to find one for less money through his wholesalers and could not."
- Control knob adjusts water temperature from 60 to 140 degrees (90 to 95 degrees recommended for pet washing). Under normal conditions, temperature is held within +/- 5 degrees.
- Fail safe design: Immediate shut-off in the event of cold water failure.
- Can be installed wherever a ready supply of hot water is available.
- 7 PSI to 90 PSI operating pressure (150 PSI static pressure).
- Requires no gas or electricity.
- Designed by T&S Brass - quality made throughout for long life.
- Simple to maintain. Can be serviced without removal.
- Replaceable temperature control cartridge.
- Complete with strainers and check valves.
- Connections are industry standard 3/4" NPT female threads, with 6"
(150mm) pipe centers.
|Flow rate (GPM)
Note: Single-inlet faucets are generally used with thermostatic mixing valves, as hot and cold water does not have to be mixed at the faucet.
Caution: Many mixing valves are designed for other applications where hotter water is needed, so do not have thermostats that go low enough (this unit DOES).
Mixing Valve with Thermometer and Tee
Mixing Valve w/Thermometer & Tee
- Includes stainless-steel thermometer with brass thermometer tee.
- Attaches to valve for easy and accurate temperature setting.
About Us |
Ordering | Message Board |
Faucets & Sprayers |
Lift Tables |
Bathing Systems |
© SelfServeDogWash.com, 2001-present.|
All rights reserved.
2Checkout.com, Inc. is an authorized retailer of goods
and services provided by SelfServeDogWash.com.